Re: 1 day pregnant few days later not pregnant !!!!!

brunettegirl
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:24 pm 
Post subject: Re: 1 day pregnant few days later not pregnant !!!!!
Hi everyone hope you are all ok....
Dont quiet know where to start im looking for answers....Here we go for 3 months i have been having pregnancy signs, tender breasts, sickness & indegestion, rumbling hungry feeling like a volcano in my tummy, Half my tummy has got tener, harder and slighlty rounder not alot but i can feel and tell, Darker nipples, Spotting for 11 days, 21 days late and last period on 24th july only lasted two days not like the normal 7 days... Well thats how it all started last period was ment to be on 21st august never came took 2 doctor test negative one at docs and other at gyne, I demanded a blood test but they refused, i took the tests on 21st & 26th of august..... Well after the 26th got fed up and just carried on normall still with signs thats when belly got a little harder and tiny bit rounder at the top just under breasts....Well 17 days after that finally got the courage to take another HPT this time clear blue was POSTIVE, rang doctor told them they told me to come in so i did made me an appointment for 23rd this month to see midwife, They were going to send me home but i said i wanted them to double check as you do so they took a urine test came back negative then finally they decided to take a blood test (PLEASE NOTE I DID TAKE THE CLEAR BLUE HPT IN WITH ME TO SHOW THEM POSITIVE THEY AGREED IT WAS DEFO PREGNANT) Well doctor sent bloods away and put urgent 24hours on, Well they came back negative no.2 so i had to go in again, They finally examined me (KEEP IN MIND IVE BEEN TELLING THEM I THINK IM PREGNANT for 3 months AND NEVER ONCE EXAMINED ME TILL NOW) Doc said my tummy tender and harder inside especially across the top which is what i can feel too, Well i seen two doctors there and they both said its a very high chance i miscarried (WHICH TO BE HONEST I DO NOT BELEIVE) As till this day tummy getting even harder and having signs still....IVE REQUESTED A INTERNAL ULTRA SOUND SCAN AND THEY REFUSED YET AGAIN, Im just so confused right now as my mum went through all this whislt carrying me she finally got the nerve to change doctors then had another blood test two weeks later and found out she was 4months pregnant with me !!!!!!!, Could this be happening to me, I really am confused as a WOMAN knows when theres something different/or her body is changing this has been going on for 3-4 months and they just say keep trying and wait for period, Please help sorry about the long story just had to tell this someone as feel like im going crazy lol, Thankyou xx
tinajane
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
hi, i def think u should insist that they investigate further,
i cant understand y the jus dont scan u coz that would b the answer,
my mum got preg wiv me wen she was 18, she had no signs of pregnancy, she had periods all the way thru and her stomach never grew,
she woke up 1 morning wiv stomach pains and told my nan, my nan bein a nurse thought she was pregnant so asked her to do a test wen it came bac negative she rushed her to the docs, sat on the wall outside her waters broke, 45 mins later i was born!
so it can happen, even during labour mum had a negative test

brunettegirl
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:44 pm 
Post subject: Re: 1 day prengant next day not pregnant !!!!!
Hi thanks for quick response, I know all it takes is one phone call of them to get me in for an ultra sound but they still refuse and just put it down to miscarriage which i think was wrong for them to do they should still investigate, They said if they requested an ultra sound scan for me everyone would laugh at them and me, perfectic or what at least i would and they would know for sure, I still think i am pregnant they are just brushing me off as i keep bugging them to deal with me properly, thankyou xx
CG82
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
What a nightmare! why are docs so unhelpful at times!

Do you have walk in centre of anything near you? Somewhere that you could see a different doctor
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:52 pm 
Post subject: Re: 1 day pregnant few days later not pregnant
Hi yes i do i might try it i think i will change my doctors they really are no help at all and treat me like im dumb lol i have proved me doctors wrong twice before and they still dont get me lol xx
CG82
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
So are the doctors waiting for nature to takes its course if you have miscarried ? I just cant understand why they wont send you for a scan?!
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:19 pm 
Post subject: Re: 1 day pregnant few days later not pregnant !!!!
Hi again all doctor said was i was 6 weeks & 4 days pregnant, (BUT I THINK IF I AM I AM MORE THAN 6 WEEKS) But they have to go on last period date i,e 24th July, YES they said i miscarried in 4th or 5th week thats what cause clear blue to be positive HCG leaving my body !!!!, Then they said just keep trying and that was that they sent me home, I know its stupid so yes i suppose nature to take its course they even refused to do blood tests until i got positive HPT then NEG doc urine test, I have requested a scan but they said everyone would laugh as your blood test was NO.2 so thats why am confused as still feel the same, Dont want to go back to them feel like saying if i am PREGNANT i will do it all myself like i say they was sure even booked me in with MIDWIFE on 23rd this month now all of sudden they dont want to investigate or help me, There last words was SORRY and keep trying xx
brunettegirl
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:28 pm 
Post subject: Re 1 day pregnant
I really am not sure as what to do i spoke to my mum and she said they did same with her if still no period within a week take another test or go to a womens clinic instead of doctors thats what she did, Im just really stuck i mean doctors get paid and have jobs to help us patients and sometimes some of them can be so neglecting, unthoughtfull and useless, what would be your advise for me to do as i dont think if i keep nagging them they will put me in for scan....

Like i say same thing happened with my mum twice 1st she was sure she was pregnant and they kept saying no one day she got very sharp pains rang doctor to come out he refused just said nothing seriously wrong just belly ache thats all well unfortunetly it was too late my mum was in labour and lost her little boy at 7 months and they never did a thing, She only told me that today when i told her what the doctors have been like with me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular