Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:32 pm
1. 5 months old
2. Just over £1000
3. 5 months!
4. Brand New
5. Ease of use (collapsing and getting in / out of the car), smoothness to drive, rubber tyres so it never gets a puncture, ability to use on rough terrain.
6. No it's perfect!
7. Would only add a cup-holder! It should have come with a foot-muff for the price I paid.
8. Very easy to move around.
9. It's very quick and easy and has a carry strap so I can sling it over my shoulder.
10. It should last Amelia a few years, and converts into a double if another one comes along!
11. What will you do with the pram once your child has grown out of it?
Not sure - maybe sell it, maybe give it to a friend...
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:51 pm
Post subject: travel systems
travel systems should last you a couple years and a couple kids - great investment! (http://www.squidoo.com/best-baby-travel-systems)