Joining this section

fuzzyferret
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:35 am 
Post subject: Joining this section
Hi ladies. Can I join you? DH & I have agreed that we will ttc number 2 later on in the year. Tried in Jan but no luck. Hopefully if we get lucky around Sept/Oct time then bubs would be born mid next year which I'd like. Hate having to wait though, especially when so many people I know are getting pg or just having babies, makes it harder!

AngelDelight
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hello

Thought Id leave a reply as you have had so many views and no comments Sad

I am like you can't wait for another, but going to wait till end of August onwards as we too both want a spring baby. My lo was a Jan baby, which is a nightmare as most of his friends were born in Dec and with xmas is such an expensive time so going to take no chances and wait! x

fuzzyferret
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:48 am 
Post subject:
AngelDelight - thank you! I had already written a reply to your message a few days ago but it seems to have not posted, maybe I didn't do it right.

It seems to not be a very popular section this one, not many posters in it!

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
I have to wait till dec, Hubby isnt keen on having a spring baby Sad

Hed like lo to be born end of nxt yr (so that means i have to get preg dec, jan or feb)
Not giving us much chance there is he.

Id love a little spring baby. That way i can properly show my baby off (and not be stuck under a rain cover )and also not hve to carry in the summer (2010 was sooo hot with belle)

Good luck ladies. Hopefully i can get oh to bring the date forwards a bit. (but ive more chance of it snowing in june !!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular