18 month old waking for hour in night !

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:04 am 
Post subject: 18 month old waking for hour in night !
My Lo has slept thru 7-7 since 4 months old. With some phases of waking up for a while when she has been ill or teething etc - but shes always woken and gone back to sleep quickly. For the past 2 weeks she has started waking for an hour ! about 12-1 then she goes back to sleep til 7. She doesn't really cry just shouts and thrashes and crys a bit. She isn't hungry or cold or anything ! any ideas ?
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:43 am 
Post subject:
I'd just leave her to it. My lo does the same sometimes but he's quite happy. He says random words so I don't know if it's his brain processing everything new he has been learning?! Or he just likes the sound of his own voice Smile

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
I can hear her going mama baba dada over and over Laughing think I'll leave her to it unless she sound distressed !
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi jane
Im not on here often but think our lo's are at the same stage atm my baby has slept through 7 till 7 since about 7 months but same as yours started waking bout 11, 12 1 am in last few weeks. I was really at a loss not able to understand what wrong ect, but today he cut his first back molar. Def think this is it, has your lo got all her teeth? I put his amber necklace back on today and he seems more settled. Poor wee monkey i didnt even give teething a second thought but i think this has def been our problem. Could have killed my oh tonight when he sarcasticaly commented "oh well only three more to go".
Hope your getting on better now!

Lynne
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
She is up to getting her 2nd lot of molars now (got 1st 4 and pointy teeth before she was one !) so it could well be that ! she has only woke up every other night for last few days so fingers crossed getting better.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular