Confused about clear blue test !!!

Catherine1989
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:00 pm 
Post subject: Confused about clear blue test !!!
Hi,
I have just found out I'm pregnant but I couldn't remember if I come on last month or not so my doctor told me to do a test that tells you how far on you are so I done it and it said 3+ is that the most it goes upto ? Because 3+ could mean anything really lol please help !!
Thanks,
Catherine
XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
I am not sure hun i didnt use the clear blue congrats anyway.

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
kellymaylovesmikeytu
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:53 pm 
Post subject:
no it does go up higher, not to sure how much higher because my sister took one that said 6+ congratulations anyway x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:42 am 
Post subject:
It doesn't go higher than 3+ ,(it explains how they work in the leaflet if you still have it ) so as you say not much help if you could be more than 5 weeks pregnant Rolling Eyes Laughing The 3 + means weeks since conception so if you've only just missed one period it would normally read either 1-2 or 2-3 , with a 3+ then it means you could be anything from 5 weeks onwards, maybe your doc could arrange an early scan for you as if you missed last month as well you could be more like 8-9 weeks pregnant , a scans the only way to know for sure as they can't physically feel your uterus to check your dates until around 12 weeks , Congratulations xx
Catherine1989
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:33 am 
Post subject:
Thanks girlys Smile

Yeah i didn't think it did go up more than that like coz of the leaflet but just wanted to make sure coz my doctor told me to get 1 and iv just wasted 13 on it for it to only go up to 3+ I'll phone midwife today and explain I'm probs just 5weeks knowing my luck, I wana be further on so I can get my scan done then I can tell everyone lol xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
A lot of ladiers on here have had private scans, but they can be 60 + Shocked I'd pester for an early NHS one though as it could affect the timing of your 12 week scan Smile xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular