foot size and walking?

ggmarch
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:45 pm 
Post subject: foot size and walking?
My little one has been pulling herself up on the furniture since 8 months old. She is a bit of a pudding (26lbs and only 11 months) but she has tiny feet which I am sure is delaying her walking and standing unaided. She is getting so frustrated. Because she is big she tips up her walker. I know my other 2 walked when their feet were much bigger. My son had size 4 feet and my daughter size 3 and a half. I took Evie to get some cruising shoes from Clarks and she is only just a size 2 and a half. Any one else notice this?
FaeryBUMfly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hun,

Ze is a 2 1/2 E and has just started to walk properly. (has been cruising the furniture since 8 months) Mind you she is a little dot Laughing Hope that helps xx
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:55 am 
Post subject:
Avril didn't walk unaided until 14 months, so I think you're fine... Smile I think she was only a size 2 at the time.
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
I'm not worried about her age, big one at 10 months, middle one at 14 months, its just she is so frustrated. We've gone back to constant moaning and crying all day. I was starting to think she was a nice child, if a little bit serious, but I can not handle this the whole time. Add in being up a couple of times in the night with her most nights and I am at breaking point again.
AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:49 am 
Post subject:
Hi I can't really say much but my lo just took his 1st unaided steps 2 days ago at 10 mths(weighs 21lb and cruising since 7 mths). I have no idea what size his feet are but they look quite small and in proportion to his build and body!!

Now he's on the move I'd better go and get his feet measured and some shoes sooner rather than later!! Very Happy

I totally understand how you must feel as my lo is never predicatably good at night. Some nights he can sleep through completely, other nights he cries out for a cuddle or a little snack and other nights he is up playing and chatting at 2am or 5am or some unsociable time!!! I guess we just have to hope that they work out how to give us a good night soon?!

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Six Months to One Year All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular