REALY WANT A TEST BUDDY :)

AnnaMia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:33 am 
Post subject:
Hello girls,

How are you all? I can't believe you are still here and I am really sorry. I So hope that next year is going to be your lucky year. Lady I felt very frisky when I was around ov and al the way thru pregnancy with Ruben. I would say bd as much as you want and you sound very relaxed, hey enjoy and fingers crossed.
Ains I will keep everything crossed for you that that appointment comes fast. It makes such a difference when you have someone who cares doesn't it. I had a sister from the EPU who was like that and it makes things just a tiny little bit less bad.
Hoping I am so sorry you lost the baby, lots of hugs to you and if you every want a chat pm me.

XxAnna
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girlies
Its so good to hear from u guys!
Lady im glad the clomid looks like its working get bdin girl, got my fingers crossed for u.
Hopefully ul have an amazin xmas prezzie. Well we got our funding approved, first appt is 30th dec. Where oh has to do yet another sample, they r gonna freeze ne good uns and see where it goes from there. Its at oxford fertility unit, so a lil trek but cant complain. Once they get sperm either by sample or surgical retrieval, they do a test to see if the thaw out ok in a couple of weeks after that. If they do then i start my hormones.
Keeping my fingers crossed for u lady will keep chking to see if theres any news.
Anna how r u hun
Xx
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
hi girlies, Anna its so good to hear from you and baby is so gorgeous!!!! How have you been?? All set for Christmas?? I am actually realy relaxed starting to appreciate my life as it is and now know a bay will be the extra special topping on the cake!!! Ains I'm so happy things are moving along, it is so exciting to think that 2011 culd change our lives!! I just know we are due good news.

I can do a test on Christmas day, on the one hand it would be an amazing gift it I got my bfp on Christmas day, but on the other hand think it may really upset me if I didn't and got yet another bfn. Any advice?? Should I wait??

Girls for get to tell you about my new hobbie to take my mind on ttc, i'm baking absolutely everything, I watched that movie Juile and Juila and ever since im hooked. Yesterday I made 2 loaves of lovely wheaten bread and chocolate Christmas cookies. It is so relaxing even going to markets to pick up ingredients and my friends are joining in too. Might be a good way of relaxing, just think what a yummy mummy id make lol!!!

Chat soon Girlies, my sis is home from Scotaland tonight so I'm getting ready to pick her up ,Lady XX
icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lady

Sorry haven't been on here for ages, Hope ur well and have some news fx xxx
Well still haven't started treatment yet have had lots of ups and downs, just like normal ttc journies lol

Ains
xx
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ains
Good to hear from you, hope your fell, Ains my last test was BFN I was so disappointed especially this time when i was so hopeful, to be honest been a bit depressed about it all. Next appt should be around 12 weeks and they will review treatment. Ive started taking my herbal remedies again to see if they balance the hormones. Work is very stressful at the minute and I'm finding it hard to stay positive about the whole journey. Going to plan a girls night out as I really need it. Any exciting news, is your next appt in 8 mths?? Any holidays planned for this year??

Lady
icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lady
Im so sorry for u, i was praying that there was gonna be some good news for u. No dont know wen our nxt appt is the hosp is getting back to us this week to arrange oh's ssr. Getting really nervous now, hope they can save some swimmers
Wow 12 weeks hope u dont need that appt, ive seen a few ppl on here get BFP the month after they stop taking clomid? dont no y? no we havent got any hols planned as yet, we r going away for a few days end of feb to cornwall for my mums 50th which will be nice the whole family plus friends. U got any planned?

take care
xx
Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:37 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ains

Hope that appt comes soon you might be lucky and a get a cancellation thats happened I'm starting my exercises again feeling a bit sluggish been eating loadsa junk lately. I need to get out more feel like I cut myself off from a lot of friends with babies I know thats stupid but I couldn't face them. A lot of my friends don't know we are trying and I think they may just think im been unsocialable cancelling dinners and nights out. I just need to get focused and start texting I might just spill the old fertilty beans on them and let them all know why I've been so distant. Cornwall sounds nice big family occasions are a great distraction too!!! Im day 30 so going to test in 5 days then start provera again to bring on an AF. Well hope you have a nice Valentines wend with hubbie you never know what that cupid might do lol!!!
Chat soon
Lady XX
starshaped
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
hi Ladies, mind if I join in? how long have you guys been ttc? im testing on 28th, could also be doing with a test buddy tbh Smile the wait is killing xx
icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

Starshaped - Welcome of course u can join in the more the merrier. Well we've been ttc since march 2007, so coming up to 4 years now - wow didnt think i would last that long. But we have had a few complications on our journey. Waiting for surgical sperm retrieval to be booked they r supposed to ring us today. How long have ubeen trying? U got any symptoms etc?

Lady - how r u doing? i know wat u mean about getting isolated away from friends etc. Altho oh blurted it out that we have to go for ivf with some of our friends at xmas. Which is the way he deals with it apparently. A couple we no (which we thought would be grt parents) then started to tell us how they had 3 ectopics over the last year Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
xx
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:29 am 
Post subject:
Aww thanks for your reply icsiHope, I've only just started ttc so in the first month its exciting but scarey at the same time. Wishing you guys lots of Luck and baby dust! mwha! xxx Smile
lady24
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there ladies welcome star shaped wow first month seems like a long time ago for me im just over 3 yrs now im currently in the process of fertility treatment i have a review appt on the 31st March so quite looking forward to that i think i start hormone injections next so im excited about that, how sad lol!!!

Ains hows u ?? its good to talk to friends in similar situation, in work ive been ask to cover a mat leave so im glad of the extra hours but a bit disappointed too thinking that should be me, everyone is constantly talking babies in work so annoying that i cant say anything people keep asking me when i want to start a family, feel so annoyed at times but then i just remember i have a lovely hubbie a nice house and a wonderful doggie!!! Oh im getting another pup in april this time a girl so very excited, then we have talked about rescuing dogs in the future.

Well girls hope alls well keep in touch

LadyX
JustBrowsing
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
Lady, how is it all going hun? I was thinking of you and
desperately hope that the old fertility treatment is going well.
Eddie is 1 next month & after the year we've had
we're gonna celebrate. Where are you in the
process, have you had an IVF cycle yet. I really
hope that you're still on here, write back, I'll be
checking!!!! I feel so bad to had been MIA
over the last 6 months but with all Eddie's issues
have got sidetracked. Big hugs hun xx
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hey missus lovely to hear from you, hope alls going well with the family, and that you've had a good summer! Can't believe its nearly over, heard a woman talk about christmas today, I mean come on lol!! Well sadly no further on on the whole fertility front, I am on another waiting list, last appt was march so we are hoping it will come soon, so many friends have had babies lately I must admit it is hard. So many people still don't know and they keep asking me,I just can't bear to tell the story again.
Would enjoy a wee reunion of our wee chats, miss hearing from everyone hun!!
Chat soon Missus
Lady XX
JustBrowsing
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
Lady...... how are you? What's happening, tell me you're getting help now & IVF is round the corner? My fam all well. Littlies skin issues improving all the time, now much improved. Biggun @ school & loving it. Really hope you're well hun, what's goingnon in your life? I feel so bad for not being around much of late & will pm you my email- till we're all preggers was the pact!!! Life fine here but getting broody again- 2 it tho', don't have the energy/money/space for any more lol. Anyway, would love to hear how you're getting on hun xxxxx B
Page 23 of 23

Jump to:  

Community

Popular