the exact age of my baby?

Vilmita
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:37 pm 
Post subject: the exact age of my baby?
I need help to really determine the exact age of my baby. The doctor said i was 6weeks and 5days on Feb4 but i skipped my period in Dec.
rc1987
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:09 pm 
Post subject: finding your babies exact age.
To Vilmita
i read your post about you wanted to know how old is your baby exactly, well now that depends when your cycle was on and when it was off, if you know when you concieved thats even better because the day you concieved thats the first day of your pregnancy.
kellyinlondon
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:13 am 
Post subject:
You roughly conceive about 2 weeks after your last period but doctors include these 2 weeks in their estimates. So if the doctor said you were 6 weeks pregnant your baby was only actually 4 weeks old. Women are actually only pregnant for roughly 38 weeks because the first 2 weeks before conception are included. I hope this helps you sort your dates out but don't worry too much at your next scan they will be able to date the baby much better. Also when I thought I was 15 weeks pregnant I had a scan and I was told I was only 11!!! It just happened that I had skipped a period naturally the month before I really fell pregnant so my dates were calculated completely wrong. If you really think you fell pregnant in Decmber express your concerns to your doctor or midwife.
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
To be honest, the only way to be absolutely sure is with a scan. From around 6 weeks the ultrasound measurements give an accurate date.

sare74
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:35 pm 
Post subject: Dates
Very Happy Hi,you should be about 17wks & 4 days as of today..!!!!!! Good luck..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular