Another Baby?

MummyAbba
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:15 pm 
Post subject: Another Baby?
Hi all,
I have a 2 and half year old. I have just been offered a job at the local NHS hospital on the children's day ward as a healthcare assistant, this is a dream come true for my career path (as I wanted to me a children's nurse when I left school but my GCSE's weren't high enough to do the course). We're going to be booking a family holiday abroad in June for 2013 (Can't afford to go away this year), and I'm also going away for a clubbing weekend for my 22nd birthday in October (my 21st was a disaster).
I do want another baby, but I want to do so much. But I've told myself I don't want a huge age gap between my children if I have another.
Anyone else been in this situation before? What did you decide?
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hunny it's nice that both kids can relate to one another because of how close they'd be, but with an older sister around 5-6 years older is better as she can help you out with the baby when daddy's not around, they love it as it's like mothering a dolly lol

Live a little and enjoy your little one now, she's still so small and not even a proper little girl yet, when she's in school thats when it's good to have another because while she's at school you can sleep during the morning when your newborn dose Smile xxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:53 pm 
Post subject:
ur still young so have plenty of time to have another. sounds like u need to do the things u want to do before going on to have another child.

im in a similar position i want a 3rd dont want to wait too much longer but know now is not the rite time.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular