need help! at my wits end

nikki2111
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:52 pm 
Post subject: need help! at my wits end
hi people

i was wondering if any of you could help me as i am at my wits end now!
my little girl who is now 11 months was a little bit ill with sickness and diahorrea back in january and since then it has completely messed up her sleep pattern. i went to the doctors who advised to stop giving her milk for a couple of weeks to make her bottom better. however she wouldnt take water and the only option was juice. when i tried to get her back onto milk she just wouldnt take it no matter how much i tried so was advised to try her with cows milk. this didnt work either. Now she is waking up anything from 3 to 5 times a night crying her eyes out for juice. i have tried everything to stop it even ignoring her but she cries louder and liuder so i give in. its getting to the point that i am getting so down i seem to be crying nearly every day, i have no energy and i swear my hair is starting to fall out. any help would be grateful.

thanks nikki
Rabbit2812
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
Oh my gosh you poor thing. That sounds terrible. Has she improved at all?? I think you should take her back to the doctor. Does she eat well through the day? I only have a little 7 and a half month old so cant give much advice and dont know if it would work but have you tried drinking milk in front of her to see if she will copy you? Or maybe make a little story book or something where there is a little girl in it who drinks her milk. Something to make it more fun because maybe she associates it with being ill. Hope you are doing better hun and she is on the mend too.

xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular