Not coping

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:48 pm 
Post subject: Not coping
After feeling so positive last week I'm finding it incredibly hard to cope with the loss of both my baby and my tube. Yesterday I saw the doctor and she's put me back on pills to help with my panic attacks. OH doesn't understand, neither does my mother, nor do I have anyone to talk to about it so I'm feeling like a right miserable cow Sad

Has anyone got any suggestions on how to improve my mentality please? Anyone?

Jolly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:26 am 
Post subject:
Hi honey, just nipped into this forum and sorry to see you've had no replies to your post. How are you feeling now? It's completely normal to have some feelings of depression after a loss and I'm sorry for your loss. You just have to take a day at a time for now and keep positive as you have good times ahead. It's hard when people around you don't seem to understand, but please know you're not on your own. I had a miscarriage and i know it's tough, but what got me through was knowing so many people were going through and had gone through the same thing. It made me want to be there for others who were going through it. Be positive and try to look to the future and trying for another baby.
Lots of love and I hope you can be happy for christmas. xx

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear you're finding it hard at the moment. Time is a great healer, you will get there in time. I suffer from panic attacks, and they are no where near as bad as they used to be (I've had them since I was 16). I've learnt to be in control of them, focusing on my breathing, and trying my hardest to not let the attack take over. It doesn't work all the time, but most of the time it does.
Have you considered seeing a counsellor? I know they don't work for everyone but I'm finding it so helpful at the moment. I'm going for my 4th session of 10 on Friday, and it's so nice to talk to someone, and let them know how I'm really feeling. I worry sometimes that I won't have anything to say, but I fill up the full time!
And of course you know, all the ladies are always here for you whenever you want to let your feelings show. take care big hugs!! xx

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
sorry you are feeling like this hun but it is normal. i have had 4mc and 2 chemcials and it is a horrible horrible experience!

Time is the only thing and quality time with oh - we had a holiday abroad last year which helped so much.

if you want to chat then please pm me.

Sending you a big hug x

michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:39 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Elp1 i know you have been through alot. God bless you on your journey.
And to the other ladies, remain strong and positive. Your dreams will come true.
I also had 2 miscarriages and its a horrible horrible experience. i miss my angel babies everyday. What keeps me positive is that if i had my babies, then i wouldnt have got to know our little Lily. She is so beautiful and special to us. One day we will all be together.
have a blessed day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular