Our first shock

Zaarambar
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject: Our first shock
Gee, we had a big shock yesterday. Out of the blue my 1 year old fell from a sitting position into a lying position, roight on his nose. He was all limb and had blue lips. Didnt breathe and I tried everything to get him back. He was unconsious. When he started breathing again, he had difficulties and still was limb. Fell asleep in the car on the way to the doctors. And the doctor only said, he forgot to breathe. I know hes holding his breath when he is frustrated in the middle of a scream. But quickly comes out of this. But I didnt hear a scream yesterday. My biological father and my sister in law are bith epileptic. So do you know the chances of him being that to? At elast he is his old self again.
caz24
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
i know it can run in familys. i would go back to the doctors and insist on another check up just to make sure. try seeing a different doctor they might be more sympathetic.
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:30 am 
Post subject:
I agree with Caz. Sounds pretty scary, poor you.

Is he properly back to his old self? If you think he's different in any way, definitely get him checked over.
Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
It can run in familys, my uncle and my niece have it. Get it checked out if you're worried and asked them to do an EEG which monitors the electrical activity of the brain.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular