is really unhappy

hazelandskye
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:38 am 
Post subject: is really unhappy
in the last year i have had three misscarrys all at four weeks i am going to hosp to mow as i had my first test that said negative on friday i dont know what tests they will be doing in a way i am panicing that they will do the tests then say sorry you can not have any more kids . on the othere hand i hope they find some thing they can treat so i can have my dream come ture and have four kids i would hate it if they say to me that the tests were clear and there is no reason for my misscarrys will keep this page updated .. when do you stop trying for some thing that you want so bad ? some one tould me to give my body a brake with all the misscarrys but she was twenty weeks preg ppl dont understand how much this means to me . my first preg was fine but almost died of septick shock at four months preg then she was born what should of been the best time of my life turned in to living hell i had my amazing baby that i could not show off becase she was born with cancer if she got a cold we would spend two weeks in hosp then three misscarrys well life sucks my girl is better now but every time i see two kids for some reason i just want to die the one thing i would love i can not have sorry to rant on but guess i am scared about whats going to happen ? any advise welcome

ClairaBell
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:30 am 
Post subject:
I can't give you much advice in this area, but I will send lots of hugs to you. I hope you get the answers that you want. xxxx
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
got tould have to go back next week

laloo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
hiya your story has touched me, as i have been trying for a baby for nearlly 2 years i could not imagine what it is like to have a baby then to lose it. my advice would be to just see what the docs say it may be something minor or something treatable the good thing is that they are now looking into this arnt they, stay positive you are so luckly to already have a beautiful girl to help you thru your days. good luck with everything will be thinking of you xx
hazelandskye
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
thank you so much

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
I'm sorry to hear you are having such an awful time. I will be thinking of you and I hope that whatever the tests show, there is a solution. Take care of yourself and your gorgeous girl.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular