Number 6!

nellieflint
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:08 pm 
Post subject: Number 6!
Hello everyone!

Back in 2009 I found AskBaby for the first time whilst in utter shock that I was pregnant (somewhat unexpectedly!) with my 5th child. Izzy is now 2 and a half and we decided in for a penny...in for a pound...we may as well have number 6!

One of the deciding factors...appart from the fact that my broodyness was getting out of hand, was that we have an 4 children ranging in age from 15 to 11 and then little izzy at 2 which means that although her brothers and sisters adore her (and spoil her rotten may i add!) with such a big gap she can seem like an only child. So here we go again! Yay!

For some reason, after having 5 very easy pregnancies and labours, this time i have had the most awful sickness from about 6 weeks and it does not seem to be passing! Im now coming up 18 weeks and still feeling yucky! Quite a few people have said its my body making sure im not foolish enough to do this again! Ha Ha!

Anyway, would be great to hear from all you mums of big families and anyone else who loves talking pregnancy and babies...my favourite subjects

Love Em x

[/url]
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations hun.xxx
3girliesandababyboy
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
WOW!!!
I thought we were mad going for number 5 Very Happy
Ours is a really similar story to yours. Shock pregnancy number 4 resulted in a gorgeous baby boy who is now nearly 2. Our girls are aged 9, 12 and 14 so like you said it feels like hes an only child and hubby really really wanted 5 so here we are again (and very excited to be here).
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy hun x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:57 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Very Happy I've got 7 and am ttc again Shocked Laughing I started august 2010 and the idea was to have two close together for the same reasons you said , all my others are older now (almost 25 down to 10)so I didn't want the youngest to not have a sibling their own age ,
not going to plan though and still not pregnant yet Rolling Eyes so will just have to hope for twins as i'm 42 now Shocked so not as much time left Laughing
Funny you should say about morning sickness as I only had proper morning sickness with 5 and 6 Shocked and then with my 7th i didn't even realise I was pregnant and only tested because my OH said he thought i was and it turned out I was over 13 weeks pregnant Shocked Laughing no signs at all so i don't think it is your body telling you to stop Laughing
Did you find it easy to have another baby after such a big gap ? I'm a bit worried it will be so much harder now my youngest is 10 as we're completely out of baby mode Laughing xx
nellieflint
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya all,

Thanks for your posts ladies, good to know there are other big families out there, with some of the comments ive heard recently about how mad i am i was begining to think i was the only one! ha ha!

Nat70 - I felt the same when i had izzy, was worried through the whole pregnancy that i would find it so hard to go back to the baby stage again with the others being so independent but i can honestly say i have enjoyed every second of it! I worked full time running my own business whilst having the older 4 (even working while i was in labour and back at work when the babies were under a month old!) so i sometimes felt that it was just a case of getting through the day, making sure everyone was clean, fed and amused! I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mummy now and as well as meaning i get to spend far more time with the quickly growing older children i have made sure i have enjoyed every bit of having a baby again and intend to do the same this time!

Good luck with number 8 and hopefully 9! Thats amazing! My mum has made me promise no more after this one! ha ha! But i think someone has to stop me or i will just keep going as long as my body lets me!

3girliesandababyboy - Good luck with number 5, hope all goes well with the pregnancy. Will you be finding out the sex this time? We are due our 20 week scan in a few weeks and cant wait to find out!

[/url]
3girliesandababyboy
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Yep, we most definatly will Very Happy
I've always said that if i ever have another i wont find out and then as soon as i'm pregnant i wanna know Smile Smile
I'm just way too impatient and way too practical to not find out what it is.

Good luck with ur scan, let us know how you get on x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
congrats xx
Hannah born Jun '12
andie76
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
ahh how lovely! im sure izzy will love having a little brother or sister to play with Very Happy

xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular