Havn't felt my baby move-HELP!

tazbar
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:36 am 
Post subject: Havn't felt my baby move-HELP!
Hello all,

This is my first post on the boards, I wish it were a more pleasant one but I really need some help/advice..

I had a late night friday night and late again on sat so was pretty exhausted yesterday and tired too today. But I don't think I've felt my baby move since sat. teatime. I did feel flutters very low down yesterday which I had assumed previously was the head moving. But normally I feel really strong flutters in my left rib cage (at least that's what it feels liike) but I havn't felt that since sat. Even if I feel nothing during the day, I always feel it at night when I lie down, but last night, I just had cramping across the top of my belly button. I am 22wks pregnant with my first and have a scan tomorrow, but am really worried that something is wrong..

Can anyone please give me some advice ?

Apologies for the ranting....

Tazbar x
sexyyummymummy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:46 pm 
Post subject: i can help i think!
hi there

if you cant feels your baby move, go to see your midwife and they can tell you if anything wrong that what they told me and this is my first baby and its due in couple of weeks im 36 weeks and i cant wait but im really worrying too.

i dont know if that help or not but my pregnancy go really well and i havent had any problems im so happy but im really worry at the time, i hope everything fine with your baby.

xxx Razz
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:04 am 
Post subject:
Hey Taz

yep - definitely, always call the midwife if you get worried like that. Chances are that everything is fine, but its still best to check it out.

How did it go yesterday? Hope all is OK for you

Anna
staceymy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:27 am 
Post subject: hiya
this is the first time i have posted! Very Happy try not to worry too much. midwife said to me that the movements dont get regular till your around 26-28wks.

i had a scare at 26wks.. i had not felt bump move for 4 days so i went to the antenatal day unit and checked me over.... luckily everything was fine.

get in touch with you m/w so she can reassure you.

take care

PreemieMum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
definately get in touch with your midwife or maternity ward... at 34 weeks I couldn't feel my baby moving either.. we went to the maternity ward and after some investigation my daughter was delivered by emergency c section as she was becoming starved of oxygen (hence the lack of movement). I had pre eclampsia and all though I felt fine my blood pressure was dangerously high... always always trust your instincts... I dread to think what may have happenned if I had ignored mine

(btw Lydia is now 13 weeks old 7lb 3oz and doing ok....)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular