Positive eek!

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:39 pm 
Post subject: Positive eek!
Hi ladies I used to have a few friends on here a couple of years ago when pregnant with my second. He's. I 22months and I'm pregnant again but it's a bit of a shock. I wasn't taking contraception as I had a operation a few months ago to remove my right ovary and they found my left is polacycistic so doc said it would be very unlikely for me to conceive again so I took that as I wouldn't be having anymore babies and was quite sad about it, but last fri I took a test after not coming in my period that wk and it's a positive!! My partner isnt happy and wants me to have an abortion! Hope I can have friendly advise xx

[url=http://lilypie.com]

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Awww hun that must have been a shock after being told that, i do think docs should be more careful about what they say about peoples chances of conceiving as nature often finds a way . As far as what you do now , well I'd say if you felt sad about not having anymore then it sort of gives you an answer Smile this could be your last chance , obviously it's got to be a joint decision with your partner , but i wouldn't be pressured into anything so early on before either of you have had a chance to get your heads around this shock news as your feelings may change once you get used to the idea xx
charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:10 am 
Post subject: Hi
Thanx for your reply I no I want this baby so hopefully everything will turn out ok Smile

[url=http://lilypie.com]

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Aww well hopefully your OH will get his head round it too and be happy Smile oh and Congratulations Very Happy xx
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
congrats on your pregnancy hope everything works out ok with your oh xx
Hannah born Jun '12
TTC #2 since May '13
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular