Advice on infacol/cow and gate powder and wet milk...

Loulou86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:40 am 
Post subject: Advice on infacol/cow and gate powder and wet milk...
Our little girl is 12 days old and has started showing signs of trapped wind, she has only been pooing once a day for the past few days so we thought she was constipated but her poo has been runny not hard so don't think this is the problem now, I'm now thinking she has trapped wind, she hasn't been bringing up her wind very well and you can hear it bubbling in her tummy. We have used the pre pack wet milk for all of last night to see if this helps, however were thinking of using infacol to try and help with the trapped wind. Just want some advice about it all really. Last night she didn't burp as much but went down to sleep fine so its not to bad for her but we can def hear her trapped wind xxx
3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:25 am 
Post subject:
i have been using infacol with my lo for a while now he is now 11weeks old and I've been using it since about 4 weeks as we had the same problem. We found it helped at first but id say last week or so its as if his system is now used to it and we find it doesn't give as much relief for him though he does tend to bring up any wind left on his own wind up now anyway weather it be up or down lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular