Wish there was another way..

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm 
Post subject: Wish there was another way..
Wish there was another way to tell if I was pregnant. I pretty much know I am but the its too early to test. Well I did a test earlier but it came up negative. I dunno I just know I am but I need that confirmation. I'm on day 21 of my cycle and I have a 28 day cycle. I have really achey nipples, pinkish brownish discharge and it just feels weird in general down there like very achey and bloated but different to a period. I never get sore boobs before a period either but the spotting started yesterday and the achey boobs kicked in today.. how many days should i wait before testing again?

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:26 am 
Post subject:
Am i right thinkinh you have 7 days b4 your AF is due? If so i think your far to early to test, even though i used a cheap test, i didnt even get my BFP on the day AF was due lol.

It does sound good tho hun, i think with the clear blue tests etc you can get a positive 4 days b4 AF is due

Good luck

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:08 am 
Post subject:
My period is due in 6 days. Still got spotting so actually dont think I am pregnant. wouldnt last this long. Doctor reckons I have an infection of some kind.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular