projectile vomiting

mystic39
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:06 am 
Post subject: projectile vomiting
mia is 13 days old and has started projectile vomiting some of her feeds not all of them as soon as she vomitied she is looking for food and generally keeps the feed down this happens maybe once or twice a day is it normal for the to projectile vomit some feeds
poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, i didnt get this with my first, but little leo went thru a stage of projectile vomiting after nearly every feed, it calmed down alot after a few weeks, and hes just a big sicky once in a while now...however, i did see my pediatrician to check him over...maybe do the same to make sure? xx
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:14 am 
Post subject:
Lola did this!
Give her some cooled kettle water and try and leave her without any feed for a short while then try again but winding after every few oz!
I even always have a bottle of water handy with a little gripe water in it to give her before and after the feed to help her bring up her wind easier as that is what builds up under the feed to make them projectile vomit xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular