in my bed!

youngmum07
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:43 am 
Post subject: in my bed!
my son is 16 months old and won't sleep in his own cot. he goes to sleep with me in the bed then i will put him in his cot at around 8.30. he will then wake at around 12 have a bottle and go back to sleep for an hour or so. the next time he wakes he stands up and cries continuously until i put him in to my bed. this will then continue everytime i out him back in his cot till we get up at aroun 7.30 in the morning. we have to share a room due to financial restricitons.he has never slept a full nite on his own and im very worn out....any suggestions? Sad
Gayle
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:36 pm 
Post subject:
A really good book to read up on this is Gina Ford"the complete sleep guide, and The new contented little baby book". She gives step by step advise on exactly what to do if you wish to have your little one sleeping in his/her cot. She also tells you when you can introduce a new routine. Shes a bit stricked and forgets that people also have lives and go out with their child, but i was able to pick the bits which fitted into our life style.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular