9 week old reverted back to two night feeds

BrookesG
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:50 am 
Post subject: 9 week old reverted back to two night feeds
Hi I was very lucky with my daughter and she started sleeping through the night at 7 weeks although I was always sceptical that it would last! Sure enough in the last five nights she has only slept til 6.15 once with the last two nights she has reverted back to two night feeds?? I did transfer her to a cot two nights ago do not sure if that would affect her waking for feeds and she had her injections on Monday?? I'm hoping it's maybe a growth spurt but just wondered if this had happened to anyone else??
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:38 am 
Post subject:
it could be a growth spurt. are you b/f or formula feeding? you could try hungry milk as that was we had to do when my daughter stopped sleeping through

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:57 pm 
Post subject:
I might be wrong but 9 weeks is quite young to consistently sleep through. Think you just have to go with them till they get a bit older really.

The move to the cot may have unsettled her though. George had several stages where he slept through and others where he would wake for one or two feeds. These night time wakings seemed to coincide with an increase in his weight. That said recently he has been awful at night and only wants to sleep with us. We are tackling that problem now instead of waking because he's hungry!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular