Ovulation still confused?!

MrsE27
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:07 pm 
Post subject: Ovulation still confused?!
Hi all, havent posted for a while, but good to see a few more BFPs!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Anyway, going to use ovulation tests this month, tried once before but didnt detect a surge. I have monitored my EWCM and think I am ov but also charting my BBT this month to see. Bought quite cheap ov tests on the internet, are they any good or should I buy branded ones??

hope you don't think ive gone mad but does anyone get a tingling sensation at all (down there! tmi sorrryy) Confused ? this seems to happen around the time just before ov is due and just before af?? Confused Embarassed

Went to chat to a nurse at my family planning clinic but she said that they wont test to see if hormones are normal until been ttc for a year. Been ttc for 4 months now but just wondering how they can check?? Couldn't you just say you have been ttc for a year??? Will see how it goes this month and then try my GP.

This forum is fab, thanks for everyones support, lots of baby dust to all!!!!!!!! xx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
hi mrse27. ive never used the ovulation kits so i couldnt tell you what they were like, im obsessed enough at times without any added extras! Laughing Laughing Laughing . as for the tingling down there i have read somewhere that your vulva can swell slightly around ovulation time, maybe its mother natures way of making sure you get your oh in the bedroom at the right time???? Laughing Laughing Laughing xxx
MrsE27
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the reply Rosie36!!!!!! I think I have gone mad..but still smiling Smile Smile so thats good!!!!!!!! xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular