Buserelin side effects or Cold?? Help

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:01 am 
Post subject: Buserelin side effects or Cold?? Help
Ok have done 2 days of buserelin now, no problems injecting whatsoever. Today Ive noticed Im feeling pretty sick trouble is Ive also got a cold at the moment which is making me feel lousy, so is the feeling sick a side effect of the buserelin?? Also Im getting af cramps is that a side effect of buserelin??

Thanks girls x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hun,

not sure to be honest i had very little in the way of side effects, but dont forget your super watching your body... your senses are so heightened right now so you will notice everything.... unless you feel really unwell id say its ok... i had a stinking cold on my transfer day and it lasted for well over a week .... made no difference at all monster man is snuggled in his cot ...

best of luck

x x x

Xavier lifes pure joy
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:14 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Banoffee, think it must have been more to do with my cold cause I feel fine now . Fx it stays this way Smile
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hope your fealing better soon hun Very Happy
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
Not long until your scan now Nutty, how are you finding it coping with the injections etc. ? Not too stressful i hope Smile exciting to think that BFP could just be weeks away now Smile xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Nat the injections really are a piece of cake lol, theyre so easy and completely painless for me Very Happy I feel so relaxed about it all, Im reading a book called 'The Secret' which is all about putting positive thoughts out into the universe and you get them back so Im imagining it to haev worked and what the final outcome will be . xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:48 am 
Post subject:
I think it's amazing what a difference a positive outlook can make Nutty, it even affects chemicals in your body when you're calm and relaxed verses stressed and anxious so there is some science in it , i've also seen a lot of the IVF ladies say to watch comedies when you're relaxing after egg transfer as it gives your feel good hormones a boost Laughing there have been a lot of first time successes on here as well , and with already having been pregnant you have a fantastic chance of it working don't you Very Happy
Not long to wait now anyway compared to how long you've already had to wait, will be keeping everything crossed for you Smile xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular