candyBUMlove
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:26 am 
Post subject: Girls names help lol !!
Hi everyone Very Happy

We found out we was having a girl we decided to call her lily-mae Smile

But then my ohs step Sis gad her baby and called her Lilly may Crying or Very sad Mad

We never see them they live miles away she knew we was calling our baby this!!! Do u think it would be weird they had the same name ?? I mean they will prob never see each other etc etc but dunno I can call mine this now !!! Anyone know any girls names ?? I'm sooooo rubbish at picking and don't know wot I like Coz I was happy wiv the name we had Smile) my oh likes Mia and lexi and Lacey wot do u think I just don't know ahhhhhh help lol thanks Smile) sorry bout the long rant xxx

MaisieMoosMummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
oh how rubbish!!!! As if someone would do that if they knew that was the name you had chosen! What about changing the second part of the name... Lilly Ann or Lexi May is pretty xx

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
I wanted my dd to be called Lilly Rose but my friend had her baby first an called her that Mad So I chose I had Lexi Rose instead xx

candyBUMlove
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
I know so bad isn't it I'd never use someones name Shocked can't believe people actually do that !!! Awww yer lexi may is nice Smile I do like that name ! Awww lexi Rose is lovely to so much for your friend being a freind Mad If she knew u was having that name xxx

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:41 am 
Post subject:
Lexi May is nice maybe spell it Lexi Mae instead. Like the others have said maybe go with Lily but have a different middle

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
NicMumOfTwo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 am 
Post subject:
We had the same thing with a friend and it made me so upset and angry! The name we had was Lillian grace, so, Lily Grace.

Could you not say have Lillian but shorten it to Lily? I quite like Lillian Mia.
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 pm 
Post subject:
be careful, it's so pupolar that there will be a few in the same class at school, very confusing, it's lovely though, but there's lots of lilly-mae's everywhere! Last year it was all Ruby, Ruby May, Ruby Mae, Ruby Mai, every variation going! I make personalised baby gifts and do the same name over and over and over, sometimes when a less common name comes along it's a nice change! Just something to think about! Smile
candyBUMlove
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
I don't like picking girls name haha I want a pretty one and one that's to common ! I don't know of any lily-maes till the ohs step Sis robbed it lol that's why I liked it haha ruby and poppy seen to be popular why are names so hard haha stress lol !!! Thanks for all the help Smile xx

XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
I love the name Lacey Mae, was what we were gonna call our son Jayden if he was a girl, so if we have a girl this time this will prob be the name, unless something else takes my fancy its so hard to choose one and even more upsetting when someone you know takes it Sad

EarthAngelMama
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:57 am 
Post subject:
thats a heap of poo! i hate it when that happens.
I think maybe Lilith Mae instead then you could call her Lily as a nickname but her actual name is Lilith.
i think thats pretty. x
Monkey 3 04/11/11 (Girl)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular