6 weeks pregnant and bleeding after sex!

CatThom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:04 pm 
Post subject: 6 weeks pregnant and bleeding after sex!
I Ladies,
I'm 6 weeks pregnant today I had a missed miscarriage on the 12th April 2012 and a DNC! On Friday the 29th June I had my hcg levels checked was 2409 then on Sunday I had intercourse with my Boyfriend and I bleed red blood, the Monday no blood had another blood test and came back to 9000HCG. But then yesterday started bleeding red blood again, no cramping but blood! Went back to doc and she checked my cervix and she said it was still closed! Today only brown spotting.Got a scan tomorrow afternoon to make sure everything is fine,! I'm scared! Did anyone have the same problem and what was the outcome?Pls help?
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
I didnt have any red blood but did lose some brown blood early on - everything is fine for me.

If they have checked your levels etc and everything seems good I am sure that it will be okay!

Good Luck
Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
During intercourse with my mc I bled loads an I mean loads of bright red blood, I didnt know I was pg at the tome tho, assumed it was ov.

It can turn out to be nothing, I know with this pg I have a low placenta and could also bleed during sex.

Good Luck I hope its turns out well xxxx

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
I no how ur feeling as ive had bleeding in this pregnancy and had some early scans it turned out I had a heamatoma clot next to sac so that was causing me to bleed and it state there for a few weeks and I was bleeding everyday an finally it all came away and wasn't seen on my 12wk scan Smile so it cud one of those which they can see on the scan. Also when ur pregnant ur cervix and muscles are all so tender and alot more blood is rushing around this area so can come away with intercourse iv had bleeding after sex and so did my friend. Hope ur scan goes well tommorow let us no how u get on x

[url=http://lilypie.com]

trying2hard
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:26 am 
Post subject:
It could be you have polops, little blood vessels around your cervix. when i was pregnant with my last, if we had intercourse i would bleed a fair bit.Did scare the hell out of me 2 weeks before she was due we got a bit randy (lol), and i bleed so much it looked like i had been stabed headed straight to the hospital was told everything was fine, did have to stay for 2 days tho just incase i got any more, but nothing else happend
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
I had a MMC last November which was discovered at 12 weeks and had brownish spotting for a week before hand. So with this pregnancy when I started getting a bit of red blood at 7 weeks I completely freaked but had an internal scan and everything fine, cervix closed etc. Then more red blood at 9 weeks so another scan and again everything fine and I'm now 27 weeks. I'd had no spotting/bleeding at all with 1st pregnancy. I think if your HCG levels still rising since having 1st bleed and your cervix is closed then it may just be implantation bleeding but don't be cared to contact EPU if you have any more bleeding to get checked out. Good luck Smile

K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
Ooops, just realised this is an old post, hope everything was ok.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular