I think my friends the father

Jo2012
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:06 am 
Post subject: I think my friends the father
Hi everyone I have a boyfriend and we've been together for a long time but things went wrong and I slept with another guy who I've liked years back.
My period was on the 27th may 2012 and I last for 6 days. When my period finished I had sex with that friend of mine on the 7th and 8th of June and those days we had sex we didn't use protection so he came inside me. The next day on the 9th I had sex with my boyfriend but he didn't cum inside me slot because he pulled out and all the sperm came out. Then the following 2 days which was the 11th I had sex with my friend again and he came inside me so all together he was sleeping with me from 7,8,11th and I slept with my boyfriend only on the 9th( sperm came out) .., is the guy the father of my baby ? I need help ppl thanks
WeeGem
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
Ok...firstly...don't like to judge...but that is a little messed up Confused but what you do is your business...

The baby could possibly be this 'friends' ... I would suggest coming clean about it to both of them...you will probably loose your boyfriend...but if that was gonna be something that bothers you then you wouldn't have cheated in the first place...

Sorry, I have no sympathy for you...but I don't agree with cheating...no matter what the circumstances Surprised

KathG
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
I'd say by the sounds of it, its more likely to be your "friend's" but it could be your boyfriend - there is no way of knowing for sure if all the sperm came out.

You will have to wait until the baby is here and get a DNA test done.

I have to agree with WeeGem - what you have done is not very nice, what if you had given your boyfriend an STD. He now has to live with not knowing if he is going to be a father or not for the rest of the pregnancy and that must be a hard position to be in. If you were going to cheat why not at least use protection.

[/url]
ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
WeeGem wrote:
Ok...firstly...don't like to judge...but that is a little messed up Confused but what you do is your business...

The baby could possibly be this 'friends' ... I would suggest coming clean about it to both of them...you will probably loose your boyfriend...but if that was gonna be something that bothers you then you wouldn't have cheated in the first place...

Sorry, I have no sympathy for you...but I don't agree with cheating...no matter what the circumstances Surprised

I couldn't of put it better myself and i would say it's more likely to be the other guys baby.

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
toria12345
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:32 am 
Post subject:
What! Jeremy Kyle needed...

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:05 am 
Post subject:
toria12345 wrote:
What! Jeremy Kyle needed...

Lol x
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:58 am 
Post subject:
I was just about to say..ask Jeremy Kyle!! (before reading above post!!) jezza will have a field day with this!!

Sorry but I have no sympathy for you so will offer no advice!

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:36 pm 
Post subject:
Its perfectly possible to be eithers so there really is no way of knowing without a dna test. Even if the man pulls out before ejaculating there is such thing as pre cum. My son was conceived this way.
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
Im living proof of the 'pull out' trick...my dad pulled out lmao...and HELLO! Here I am! Roll

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
Come on girls she asked for advice not to be judged for who she has slept with or made a joke of. No new people will post if that is the reaction they get.

To the OP - no advice, I#d expect it could be either of them as ovulation can be quite random at times. I got pregnant with my second on my period for instance. Good luck Smile

missp246
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
you can buy dna tests in boots i think you need be honest wait till baby is here and do a test not sure on price saw them when looking for something else saves the embarasment of JK
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
Smile I agree della..
she doesnt need to be judged.. Rolling Eyes

have you done a test hun.. ? as it could be either if you are pregnant..
just cos you had sex with your friend more .. it doesnt mean that it is his..
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
NewMrsC
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:40 am 
Post subject:
I also couldnt agree more with Della.

We all make mistakes some big some small and who are we to judge.

Holly hun unfortunatly your not going to know for sure until the baby is born and you do a DNA test. So my advise for what its worth is to sit them both down (prob best seperatly) and come clean as your unborn baby has the right to know who their dad is and sooner or later hun the truth will come out anyway. Dragging it out will only prolong the agony and stress you out and we all know that stress is not good for babys. You might need to prepare yourself for the outcome which could possibly mean lossing them both but unfortunatly we all have to deal with the consequences of our actions (please beleive me when i say this isnt ment in a judgementle way hun just stating fact).

We all make mistakes hun its how we deal with those mistakes that matters. Good luck.x.
pixiedust446
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:09 am 
Post subject:
I think its more than likely your friends, could on the off chance be your boyfriends but as sperm can live for a few days an you did it a few times and around when you would ovulate i think your friend is gonna be the dad.
You gonna have to come clean and live with your mistake, you cant lie and hope for the best or do it secretly cos its really not fair on your boyfriend to give you his full support thru your pregnancy and after for you to then tell him the baby isn't his. That would hurt him so much more than if you tell him now, not saying he wont be devastated now but even more so if you go thru with the pregnancy without telling him.

You have been very silly an naive to think you wouldn't get pregnant doing this an to play with peoples feeling no matter what the situation is its not fair.
Best thing for you to do now is at least give your boyfriend the respect he deserves.
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
I'm not going to judge, but just wish you all the very best, its going to be a very difficult time for you. You going to need all the best wishes you can get. i just hope they both understand and can forgive you. you have to live with either of there decisions. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular