Thank god, at last our BFP x 2

hezz0211
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:15 pm 
Post subject: Thank god, at last our BFP x 2
Hey, my DH and I have been trying for about a year and a half and I had really weird, long and infrequent cycles. But I had been feeling really ill from Wednesday and decided to do a test Yesterday thinking it would be negative again. But no it was a BFP I was over the moon and went through to the bedroom and got my DH up to have a look and he was over the moon too but still a bit sceptical and said we'll wait till we can get it confirmed. This morning I took another test thinking yesterday something might have happened to the test to make it a BFP when it should have been negative but no this one was a BFP too. So happy, feel like it's all a dream and am going to wake up very soon. We told both sets of parents but no one else till the professionals confirm it. Sorry it's so long. Xxx

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats hun what fab news

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
NewMrsC
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:33 am 
Post subject:
Congratulation to you hun wishing you a H&H 9 mths.x.
hezz0211
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks guys I now have to wait till the 2nd August to get it confirmed so a week this comin Thursday. Grrrr I want it confirmed this week, but midwife is booked up this week and she's only in on Thursday's. Hmpff. Xxx

pixiedust446
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:41 pm 
Post subject: Re: Thank god, at last our BFP x 2
hezz0211 wrote:
Hey, my DH and I have been trying for about a year and a half and I had really weird, long and infrequent cycles. But I had been feeling really ill from Wednesday and decided to do a test Yesterday thinking it would be negative again. But no it was a BFP I was over the moon and went through to the bedroom and got my DH up to have a look and he was over the moon too but still a bit sceptical and said we'll wait till we can get it confirmed. This morning I took another test thinking yesterday something might have happened to the test to make it a BFP when it should have been negative but no this one was a BFP too. So happy, feel like it's all a dream and am going to wake up very soon. We told both sets of parents but no one else till the professionals confirm it. Sorry it's so long. Xxx

Congrats hun, when have you worked out you due date to be?
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Well my cycles were always irregular so am not too sure. But it could be around the 18th February or so. Xxx

michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there , any news on your scan yesterday? wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular