six weeks prergnant

bulldog
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:52 pm 
Post subject: six weeks prergnant
hi, had my first dr appoitment today. I know my dates of last period. dr had a feel of my belly and wants me to have a scan done to see if my dates a right. could there be a chance of having twins or being further than i think. i don't understand why i need a scan to tell me my dates when i already know them. just a little worried
NewMrsC
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 am 
Post subject:
Like you said he most likely thinks your dates may be off as you might be a little larger for dates or like you said it could be twins Very Happy I wouldnt worry hun if anything its great news you get to see your little one sooner.

Im six weeks tomorrow and am having a scan today for the same reasons. Il keep you posted. Try not to worrie.x.
NewMrsC
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:17 am 
Post subject:
Had my scan and doctor said all looked well, there was only one baby but my uterus was very large hense wht i look so big for six weeks Shocked On the down side baby (i say baby but it was only a sack and yolk) was still a day or two too early (as it measured 5w 4d) to see a heartbeat so i now have an egernising two week wait to make sure all is ok Sad

Hope your scan goes well hun.xxx.
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies please keep us up to date. especially us ladies who are finished having their babies but still want to keep in touch. its so exciting being involved in your pregnancies. I wish i was younger so i could have more of them. i love kids.
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
That is perfectly normal - in two weeks I ended up having three scans to check the development of my baby - she went from sac, to sac, yolk and fetal pole and then in the last one a heartbeat could be seen too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular