Help!! Babys cord (pic)

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:49 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies thankyou so much for all your replies...
I phoned the midwife and she said it sounded normal but i wasnt convinced and she said we could go in and get it checked ir review it in the morning.. For peace of mind i had to go in to make sure.. Turns out she has a vessel sticking out too but whats happened is theyve seperated. So she cleaned it down with an alcohol wipe and i went to see the emergency gp incase it was getting infected luckily it isnt!!
So he said just keep it dry and clean.. Anyway as i was feeding lo i noticed that the cord has fell out and there is just the vessel there now which will either fall off naturally i made need a little help at her 6 week check up. It is looking much more normal now. Very Happy
I agree Kell you will make a fab midwife Very Happy
Thankyou all so much again! Xxx

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:37 am 
Post subject:
Awww gem bless her, so glad to hear that things are ok and not infected! Go with your instincts Hun usually they are on the right lines!

Thank you Mandy Smile I wasn't even in midwife mode there lol. Love to you Joshy and Sophia Smile xx
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular