cant sleep on both side

layo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:30 am 
Post subject: cant sleep on both side
I am 15 week pregnant with twins I can't sleep and during d day I keep hearing my Tommy making noise and at night feel very heavy.
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
Have you tried a wedge pillow or any pillow under your bump. I used to find that the weight of my bump made it hard to sleep on my side.

What do you mean 'making noises' gurgling or . . ? I'm not sure what you can do about that.

Good Luck!
anquiette
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
I was like that for the last four months of pregnancy and here I am my baby is due friday and I still can't sleep through the night, your best bet is to take frequent naps during the day and try laying on your back with your head on a nice sized pillow so that you aren't laying flat on your back and put your feet up. It's hard for me to sleep during the day I have a son that is about to turn 4 years old and he is extremely active so I have to do indoor activities or outdoor activities bring him in feed him give him a shower take him in the room without turning on the tv (make sure that the room is dark) and once he's sleep I take my nap. So yes the best thing for you to do is take frequent naps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular