Boys Names Help Please!!

Frival
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:39 pm 
Post subject: Boys Names Help Please!!
Hi All,

We are in the beige club as we have chosen to be surprised!! We have our girls name picked but are having really big trouble with a boys name! Our little boy is Robert (Bobby) which is my Dad's name and my Grandad's name (and great great Grandad etc) so was an easy choice for us. If we have another boy I am totally stuck.

I would like something reasonably unique (not in top 100/150 if poss but definitely not in the top 50)but that sounds okay for an adult who might be CEO of a big multinational company or has a cool short version for it if he is lead singer in a band!!!! Not asking much am I??

I have a list but nothing is jumping out at me at all! Even just hearing some of your favourite boys names might help a bit.

HEEEELLLLP.

ames12
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
Aww I love bobby if I have a boy its so going to be called that. But I dont find out if im pregnant till monday Sad fx I am. I like these names: brogan,keegan,kayden,lucas,elliot,samuel,dylan,robert,brendan,toby,farren haha sorry for long list :p have fun choosing a name xx
tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:42 am 
Post subject:
Alexander Very Happy (This is what I named my son), very few babies (in fact I've yet to meet one) are called this Very Happy

But also, Thomas (Tommy and Bobby Very Happy)

anquiette
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry but I'm an extremely honest person and so I have to be truthful with you hearing names are nice but you'll change your mind once you see your baby. Once you see your bundle of joy a name will come to your head and you'll know what his name was destined to be
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular