spotting concern

brunoandbella
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:42 pm 
Post subject: spotting concern
Hi Ladies,
My husband and I are trying for a baby though it's not our number one concern. We've been concerned about getting him better and are concerned with our financial situation. This past month has been very strange for my period. Last week my pants were very tight on me. Last Friday I had one day of what I thought was the start of my period. Since then I've spotted either red or brown colored spots and have had this for 6 days now. I've also been extremely fatigued this week and my husband says I've been very emotional this past month. I cry at the drop of a hat which is not like me. I notice that I'm getting more frequent headaches and have had diarrhea at least once a week for this past month. I'm wondering if this is stress because of going back to work again and worry about my husband or if these are pregnancy signs. Should I be taking a pregnancy test or do you think this is just due to stress? I do have a doctor's appointment on September 10th because my period symptoms haven't been normal the past couple months. At the end of July I did take a pregnancy test and it was negative.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular