Am I pregnant?

Faith31
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:08 am 
Post subject: Am I pregnant?
I’m 31 years old. This is my second IVF. The first failed 3 years ago. I had 5 embryos transferred on day 3 on Friday, August 30,2012
I’ve been experiencing several symptoms for about a week: tender and sore breasts (I usually have sore breasts few days before AF), headache, tiredness, low cramping, bloated, mood swings, and what feels like hot flashes.,…. These symptoms started from 1dpo to 4dpo. On 6dpo, I only felt cramping similar to that during AF but I haven’t seen any blood.
From 7dpo all these symptoms disappeared, but I recognized darker nipples. Yesterday was 9 dpo, so I tested and got a BFN! I am not expecting AF for another week.
My beta HCG is after 3 days from today. Do you think I am pregnant and just tested too early??
Anyone has experienced negative hpt and then got positive beta??
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:29 am 
Post subject:
Wow 5 embryos thats a lot Shocked i know a lot of ladies on here get negative tests then get positives later on natural cycles i don't see why IVF would be any different Question
Sorry a bit confused was it egg collection you had on the 30th or was it the 31st as the 30th was the thursday Question or was it the embryos going back then Question
Most of what you describe can be down to the progesterone , and not everyone gets implantation bleeding/spotting, but its hard to say what could be pregnancy and what could just be normal, i do know though from following IVF ladies journeys on here that a lot of them lost confidence at about 9 to 10 days after egg collection but still got BFP's so FX for you , and not all tests work as well for all women or are even as sensitive as some other brands so that can all make a difference too xx
Faith31
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:51 am 
Post subject:
Sorry for type mistake that confused u. The egg collection was on Tues.,Aug.28,2012 and the egg transfer back on Fri.,Aug.31,2012
Thank u nat for ur good wishes.
fingers crossed..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular