Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:00 am 
Post subject:
LadyAngel28 wrote:
Question
now theres nothing coming out of my breasts but yet i had cramps all day but they were on and off. i have been peeing all day,sleepy,and sore breasts and nipples (like pins and needles). i am so confused and eager at the same time.

LadyAngel128, Firstly welcome to Ask Baby.There is so many people that can help you on here and keep you from going insane as well.

I had the pins feeling in my nipples and was like sharp then would go. As for my cramping mine comes and goes now and not everyday.
Are you late or due? Have you tested atall?

Baby Dust to all
ames12
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
Lindsey yes I think thats a good idea I.booked a doxtors appointmwnt for monday a couple of days ago and AF has started today :'( with really really bad cramps well I never cramp anyway but perhaps cus I missef.so many im cramping. Looks like ill have to try again Sad good luck to you all and lots of baby dust xxx
LadyAngel28
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for the warm oper arms to the community. The first day of my last period was July 19. The day before that, me and my bf were intimate and the day after we were intimate but we do go at it like jack rabbits lol. My period has a mind of its own and comes whenever it wants to. It took 53 days for it to come in June. When it did come in July it stopped after three days and then came back for two more days and it wasnt heavy like it usually is. But I didnt pay it any mind though. What do you think?
Thank you for your help
Ryleigh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:01 pm 
Post subject:
I've also thrown up as soon as I get done eating I've done that 3 times. And one morning I felt so sick I didn't even want to get up, so I went back to sleep. After that I felt nausea all day, really bad headaches.
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Ryleigh wrote:
I've also thrown up as soon as I get done eating I've done that 3 times. And one morning I felt so sick I didn't even want to get up, so I went back to sleep. After that I felt nausea all day, really bad headaches.

Ryleigh, Have you been doctos atall or done a test?
Ryleigh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
When you're pregnant do you get sharp pains in your stomach?
LadyAngel28
Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Boobs r itchy,nipples are sensitive,cramps in stomach,lower back pains,I'm sleepy and yet its hard to sleep with this pain m my stomach. I have gone pee pee every 15-20 minutes which is what it feels like lol. My mother looks at me and says "your pg" lol...
Ryleigh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:41 am 
Post subject:
I really need to make an appointment! My tummy sticks out a little further, almost looks like I'm bloated. I get pains on my stomach! Sometimes I feel like I have butterflies when I'm just sitting there. I have horrible headaches. I am constantly peeing. I'm always hungry but I try to eat but my headaches make me sick. My lower back hurts. Has anyone felt like this?
LadyAngel28
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
Raleigh, I'm right behind you. Stomach cramps, lower back aches,sore itchy breasts,I just started getting nauseous,and peeing all the time...Omg my bladder is gonna fall out lol I was suppose to go to my docs on Friday but then once I got there they had to reschedule for Tuesday. Af is due today and I really don't c her coming. I now hv cold like symptoms...stuffy most,sneezing,coughing. FX Raleigh and lots of baby dust Thumb up Very Happy
LadyAngel28
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
Raleigh, I'm right behind you. Stomach cramps, lower back aches,sore itchy breasts,I just started getting nauseous,and peeing all the time...Omg my bladder is gonna fall out lol I was suppose to go to my docs on Friday but then once I got there they had to reschedule for Tuesday. Af is due today and I really don't c her coming. I now hv cold like symptoms...stuffy most,sneezing,coughing. FX Raleigh and lots of baby dust Thumb up Very Happy
Ryleigh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:03 am 
Post subject:
I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get everything checked out! I feel like I'm pregnant, I just hope I don't get my hopes up! I'll let you guys know how everything goes! (:
Katie88
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
how did you get on x
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular