cant find my baby on scan???? help

dennison
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:58 pm 
Post subject: cant find my baby on scan???? help
hey. ive already had one silent misscariage and had to have a d&c and im pregnant again but went for my scan and they couldnt find my baby think im around 4weeks would they be able to see anything? im really scared cause they said i could be having eptopic pregnancy but ive no pain or bleeding Crying or Very sad anybody else had this expierance?? ive got my scan again friday somebody help????
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
Its normal not to see a baby on a scan at 4 weeks pregnant, often the only thing they can see at 4 weeks is a thickened lining Question , by 5 weeks they may be able to see a gestational sac and a yolk sac and perhaps a fetal pole (although often they can't) and by six weeks they might be able to pick up the heartbeat, I know its hard not to worry but honestly it is normal not to see anything at this stage Smile
this site shows week to week ultrasounds, but what you can see at each stage varies a bit from woman to woman as you may be a day or two more or less pregnant than you thought
http://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html
Good luck for friday xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular