Early syptoms

XfionaX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:56 pm 
Post subject: Early syptoms
Hi all, not due to test for another 2 weeks, came off pill properly end of aug, but had missed quite a few in June and July and only took 5 out of pack for August, had a proper period end of June, July and aug so I'm sure my cycle is back to normal, properly started TTC 2.5 weeks ago, the last couple of days I've had a bloating feeling, trouble sleeping, increased cm Embarassed and today I'm getting hot flushes, nipples very tender to touch, is it just wishful thinking or could it be???!!! Confused

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
if your af isnt due for another 2 weeks, then you are probably only ovulating now. which some people (including myself) find they bloat around ovulation, also you tend to get more cm (EWCM)

XfionaX
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
Just checked my calendar and I'm due in 9 days, would it be too early to get symptoms, could I just be ovulating late? I had calculated that I was ov last week! It's all so confusing lol xx

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
I found coming off the pill gave me loads of pregnancy type symptoms, my poor body was very confused for a fair few months.

You may also find that your periods take a little while to regulate, especially as this is your first month with no pill at all.

I had pregnancy symptoms from about a week after I had concieved but I know many people don't have any or even a Positive test until weeks after.

FX
XfionaX
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for replying,
Mother nature is very cruel with all these syptoms Crying or Very sad making us think we're pg when it's just our bodies adjusting!

I'm exhausted, feel constantly sick, and my boobs are so sore all the time! To the extent I have to take my bra off, and I ran down the stairs earlier..... OUCH Shocked

This TTC lark is very confusing and an emotional roller coaster Crying or Very sad

Let's hope we get some bfp's soon Very Happy

Xxxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular