am i pregnant?

cutiepinkchoco15
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:18 pm 
Post subject: am i pregnant?
My boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex, but the last time we had sex he ejaculated in me. Usually when he does the semens come out of my vagina but last month nothing went out meaning everything went in. And i think im about a week delayed. I have always an irregular period but this time i get dizzy all the time and im looking for something to eat that i dont know which food im really looking for, i have an unusual taste and i feel like vomitting everytime i eat. I am also constipated and i have lower back pains but i have constant reoccuring uti also. So i dont really know. Is it to early to think that i am pregnant? I really need some advice and someone to talk to.
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
If you are a week late then you should get an accurate result from a home pregnancy test. You can still get pregnant with irregular periods (I hadnt had a period for months when I concieved) but obviously it is harder to know if you are.

People usually get an accurate reading from 2 weeks after they concieve - so if you had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago it should be accurate.

Good Luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular