Should i get my hopes up ??

JeanetteG
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:47 pm 
Post subject: Should i get my hopes up ??
Hi All

So i have been ttc for 14 months now and have been recording my pms symptoms recently as every month i feel like i feel different (hope that makes sense)

Any ways... i think its still to early to test but i wanted to sound off anyway and see what people think

So usually a week before AF i get moody, weepy, low self esteem, cramping, increased appetite and sore nipples to the point where its hard to put a bra on

any way a am a week away from the witch arriving and i am feeling very very different... i have not have some of these symptoms before...

Tiredness or fatigue... personally i feel absolutely pooped ... have had 12 hours sleep the past couple of nights and still feel shattered in the morning

My boobs are aching all over ... like i've ran face first into something ... and there's alot to ache there .... so its horrible

I have like acid reflux .... never had indigestion or heartburn or anything but i get a burning in my throat that will not go away

I feel constantly sick ... but not like i want to vomit ... just like a really unsettled tummy

and i keep going dizzy .... like someone pulled a rug out from underneath me

Like i said i think its too early to test as i've still got a week to wait but could there be a chance that this time i something has stuck ??

Trying not too get my hopes up too much but i feel rough as anything .... and i have never commented in my tracker about the above symptoms so i am crossing everything atm
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
theres always a chance even if you get all your normal pre AF symptoms, but to be honest sometimes you can have suddenly different symptoms and it can mean nothing and AF can still show, or you can feel like AF is imminent and be pregnant Question
Hopefully you are, but post ov symptoms just can't be relied on to tell you either way i'm afraid xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular