Weird possible symptom...warning...TMI!!!

Laura77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 am 
Post subject: Weird possible symptom...warning...TMI!!!
Hi girls, you are brave! Embarassed

OK. So out of the blue yesterday, I had several sudden bouts of full-on diarrhoea Embarassed which is not normal for me at all. I had no cramps, nausea or other signs of illness and no unusual foods eaten. As I was 6 dpo yesterday, being a symptom-spotter of over four years, of course I looked it up to do with implantation.

Much to my surprise there are tons of people who have queried this and it turns out it is a known symptom literally referred to as 'implantation diarrhea', according to what I found, although not very common. It is linked with the sudden rise in oestrogen and occurs from 5-10dpo. I had some this morning, as soon as I got up but it seems to have stopped for the moment. I have no other symptoms but thought this is a new one for me!

Any thoughts?

Laura x
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:29 am 
Post subject:
Didn't want to read and run - and it isn't something I had, but I had heard of it - so I hope it is a symptom for you hun!!! xxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
Ooohhh weird Shocked i was like that yesterday and the day before (i'm 7DPO) but one of the kids had the runs and had been sick so I put it down to that but I felt fine not ill at all and had been having some twinges and period type aching too Shocked you've got me thinking now Shocked Laughing (as TMI I'm normally horribly constipated in the 2ww Embarassed Laughing )
I can see the reasoning behind it and a lot of women get the same before AF with the sudden rise in oestrogen too Question ,
FX it is a symptom for you Very Happy and you get that BFP Very Happy xxx
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
I had diarrhoea but I am pretty sure it was when I was 5-8 weeks pregnant not in the week before I tested.

Fingers crossed for you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular