Reversal this Friday with Dr Pickles

Jenny2611
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:36 pm 
Post subject: Reversal this Friday with Dr Pickles
Hello people...

Has anybody else out there had this procedure done with Dr Pickles?
Im also wanting to know what the recovery period will be like following the procedure?

I have 21 days off work... do you think this will be enough?

Shocked
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
I've heard of Dr Pickles if its the same one in nottingham someone came on back in january to say they were going to have the Op but then never came back to update Question
Is it open surgery you're having ?
The recovery time seems to vary with that some women say they were over the worst of it in a week others felt it took a few weeks
,I had keyhole sorry ,so I was fine the day after and just had a little bruising and was back driving and exercising within 5 days ,so I don't know what opens like Question
The reversal threads a bit quiet at the moment but if you post in there (getting pregnant after reversal) then someone who's had open surgery should be able to give you a better idea of recovery times Smile
Good luck xxx
JellyBean73
Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:06 pm 
Post subject:
Would love to know how things went as I am planning on having a reversal with Mr Pickles! Very Happy
Jenny2611
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry for late reply!!

Yes it is Dr Pickles in Nottingham. I work as a midwife and couldn't get a decent recommendation locally so had to travel to see him after doing my own reseach....
It was open surgery and so today I'm feeling it... cant walk very far or do very much at the moment.
Staff there were lovely and they have the patience of saints bless them Laughing

Anyways, it appears my tubes are in great condition and the reversal was pretty straight forward so here is hoping it will work. Im certainly not going to stress over it... what will be will be Smile

Thankyou for the replies xxx
Jenny2611
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
jellybean if you need any questions answered just pm me x
JellyBean73
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:33 am 
Post subject:
So glad all went well! I have sent you a pm Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular