unsure

Ilovematt0728
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 pm 
Post subject: unsure
hi im very confused if im prego or not. My last period was 8/28 very reg. 28 day. Well around 09/22 i had teribble cramping and bleeding that was almost a purple color, with no clots at all. It lasted less than 36 hours then changed to brown spotting i didnt even have to wear pad. I tested a few days ago and got one neg one posotive and two faulty. Im so worried and wondering whats going on. Ive had throwing up, swollen very tender breast you can see the veins in them, im bloated and have weird twings in my uteras? Lots of headaches back aches leg cramps. Also my nipples look like bulleyes? Im wondering if i had a false posotive or a chem preg? If anyone has insight greatly appriciated Smile
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:27 pm 
Post subject:
Its hard to say to be honest, it is unusual to get a false positive test but maybe you had an evaporation line instead. It is possible to have periods while you're pregnant but uncommon I believe.

I would suggest that you try retesting in a couple of days as the hormones present should be stronger and you may find that you get more and stronger positive tests.

Alternatively you could go to the doctor and ask for a blood test, as this would give a definite answer.

Good Luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular