Tender Belly

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:34 pm 
Post subject: Tender Belly
My tummy is so tender even Lexi sitting on my hurts Sad Nothing can touch it at all

Its a constant pain prob at the top of my uterus that hurts even more when baby moves about that way.

Ive also had more stbbing pains in my lady parts today that have nearly doubled me over. Is this just stretching or do you think I should ing MW in the morning? :

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
Have your previous births been natural or c-section?

Either way my stretching pains were never as uncomfortable a you describe and i think it warrants a chat with your midwife. It could also be babies head down pushing on some nerves cauusing pains in both areas.
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
All natural hun.

Im gonna give the mw a bell tomoro just to ask her if its normal, cos I really cant remember having pains like these before xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:14 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun...did you ring mw?
I have an uncomfortable pain at the top when she turns breach and she kicks down in my foof which is really uncomfortable. Never as bad when she's head down or transverse. But I'd say it's always best to ring mw if it's actual pain that doesn't ease xxx
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:23 am 
Post subject:
Yep i rang and she said i cant help u ring mat ward Shocked I honestly only wanted advice. I didnt ring thr hospital cos im pretty sure thats it stretching pains cos i can actually feel my stomach is so tight an when she sticks her little bum out its sore.

Im at the hospital next wk so ill mention it then but id it does get worse in between i will ring Smile xxx

LisaRob
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:55 am 
Post subject:
I've been having the same. Unrelated to that I went into labour ward on Saturday with visual disturbances, just to check I didn't have high bp like last time, (which I didn't Smile) but when she examined me baby is fully engaged and I'm 1cm dialated. That's what all the stabbing pains down below have been. I've even been struggling to walk some days. My bump is also sore and has been for weeks. Mw said its her size.
Maybe things are happening for you too Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular