Wishing for sickness!

HelleBelle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:56 pm 
Post subject: Wishing for sickness!
Might sound weird, but i genuinely am! Found out i was pregnant for the 4th time last week which makes me 5 weeks today. After a recent mmc (also had one in 2009) i am now driving myself insane with the symptom spotting, have had sore boobs to the touch and a slight amount of nausea plus a sniffly cold. Last time when i was preg with my son i was very fainty, but have had none of that dizzy feeling yet. Honestly, I'm literally praying to faint and throw up everywhere just to stop me worrying and obsessing! Urgh please tell me someone else is going through the same torture!
Confused

mmc no2: May 2012
mc no3: October 2012
Claire89x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
I didn't really get sickness or any symptoms until 9 weeks

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
I'm the same, am 5+2 today and desperate for sickness so I know everything is going as it should.

xx

lysianassa
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
With Sebastian I had every symptom going but with this one I have not been sick once until last week when I caught a tummy bug but I was 27 weeks pregnant but every day I was hoping for a bit of nausea or sickness but nope! Nothing at all and I'm nearly 29 weeks pregnant. Every pregnancy is different so it may be that you just won't be sick this time. Very Happy

Katie88
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
I wasnt sick at all with any of my 3 Very Happy and i can assure you that if i had have been id have stopped at number 1! X
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh thanks for the replies ladies, I really hope I'm stressing over nothing. Now at 5 weeks 5 days my boobs are still sore which is a good sign for me (with the last mc they weren't sore at all) plus I'm weeing a lot in the evening and waking up early every morning which i think happened when i was pregnant with Sebastian. Still no sickness but must keep reminding myself its early days! i am such a stress head when pregnant and these miscarriages have turned me half mental!

ps lysianassa great baby name! Wink

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:22 am 
Post subject:
Hey hun, am the same, was sick, tired, crampy, dizzy and very sore with my first pg, and even with my chemical pg the symptoms started before af was due, but this time I have superdark lines on all my tests but don't feel anythimng except very very dizzy and slight cramp. i am hoping in a way that it continues as i was so sick through the whole pg with samuel, and wonder if it means maybe a girl this time, but flip side i would like it to be the same as my pg with samuel as then i know it's 'normal' Smile xxx

HelleBelle
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
Thats exactly what I'm after too, just some confirmation that everything's ok! Now 6 weeks today, boobs still big and sore with some lovely veins, think I've been a bit dizzy but not sure if its all in my head! Really am driving myself insane, need to chill on the obsessive symptom checking. ..!

HelleBelle
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:32 pm 
Post subject:
All over for me Sad bleeding started today. Not sure at the moment if we're going to try again, at the moment I can't quite face another miscarriage. Hope all works out well for the rest of you xxx

lysianassa
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
I'm really sorry to hear that. Give yourself time to heal and grieve before you decide anything. Big hugs.

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
Sad I'm really sorry to hear this hun Sad *hugs*
xxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear xxx

CazGabz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:42 pm 
Post subject:
Be careful what you wish for! I had no sickness for the first 6 weeks, had a week of nausea then started with chronic vomiting. I'm 17 1/2 weeks and it is showing no sign of stopping! Have spent hours on drips, have to take rehydration solution daily and I'm currently working in Botswana which is bloody hot so doesn't help at all!
I've heard lots of people don't get the sickness so I'm sure everything is fine...make the most of it! Smile
Good Luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular