Creeping back to AB and wondering about TTC again...

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:32 pm 
Post subject: Creeping back to AB and wondering about TTC again...
Hi Ladies, I have been avoiding this site since my M/C but I'm slowly creeping back to it... I have a scan in a few weeks to determine the 'mass' they found when they scanned me for a possible ectopic.

The way I'm feeling right now is totally mixed about TTC again... I cant ever see that I will conceive, I don't know why, I just don't Confused Anyway, its been 8.5 weeks since I started to miscarry and AF hasnt arrived since, is this normal?xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hey poppy good to see you again, I was back trying to conceive after a months break after my ectopic. If I remember rightly I got my period about 35 days after my ectopic surgery. x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Clare, I hope you are well? Smile I'm getting a bit worried about it now, there is absolutely no way I can be pregnant, trust me Laughing I guess I will just have to wait for AF to show. Its been quite a stressful time, trying to move house and got to exchange twice during and since miscarriage and its fallen through both times... I guess stress is keeping AF away???

Mind you, having my scan on the 15th Nov so its just as well as I wouldnt want to ttc before I have had the scan. xx

MrsZargon
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:27 am 
Post subject:
Hi poppy, just wanted to say good luck with your scan. I guess it's normal to feel mixed feelings about TTC and everything when you r still waiting for answers but I'm sure after your scan you'll be able to think more clearly about what you want to do going forward. It's no wonder AF is staying away after everything, especially with all the house stresses as well.

Xxx
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:48 am 
Post subject:
hi hun. Really good to see you back! and i hope your ok, i know these take time to deal with.

With my first mc it took 54 days for my af to return. everyone is different but dont worry if it has not returned yet. it will.

How you are feeling about not conceiving again is exactly how i felt hun. I really never imagined i would and i think it is a defense mechanism our bodies take on to protect ourselves from the bad things that happen.

Big hugs and good luck at your scan xx

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
just wonted to say good luck hun, sorry for u recent loss Sad

nic xx

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you everyone, coming back on here and reading your supportive comments makes me feel a bit silly for staying away Embarassed

This house stuff has really stressed me out and I feel right at the end of my tether, your right, its no wonder AF has stayed away Rolling Eyes

Had a bit of a moment earlier, my DD announced that she would like a brother and went all coy, bless her, I couldnt help but fill up though... I know it sounds silly but I felt like I lost a boy with the M/C, I know I wouldnt have known, just a feeling I had, that's all.

The girl who announced her pregnancy while I was miscarrying announced shes having a boy today, she had her 20 week scan on Friday, I would be having my 12 week one now, its the little things that you cant help but remember Rolling Eyes

xxx

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
It can take a while for periods to resume after a miscarriage. Also stress can definitely delay ovulation soma couple if factors.

Don't feel disheartened about TTC and how you are feeling is normal. When you get scanned and if you see a gynae ask about checking tubes (hsg or whatever is called !) as I would certainly want to know if any damage etc..

Good luck with the scan.
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Banoffee, coming back on here has made that yearn for another baby return, I hope it happens for us all xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular