New and looking for advice

dlovebabiest
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:50 am 
Post subject: New and looking for advice
Hey I have had implannon out for about 2 weeks and I have been TTC. I am looking for some advice. How long will it take for me to get pregnant? Anything to help me on my journey. Thanks & wish me luck Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PS. I had my period during removal and finish about 2 days after. Been trying since Very Happy Very Happy
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:15 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to AskBaby I'm afraid its a case of 'how long is a piece of string' For some people they fall straight away, for others it takes longer. It took me a year of consecutive ttc but 18 months in total (I changed jobs so stopped for a while as I didnt want to lose maternity pay). It may take your body some time to adjust from having the implant out, docs usually say give your body 6 months to adjust back to regular cycles. There are lots of ways to track your cycles though, ovulation tests, charting etc if thats the road you want to go down.

After a long time of ttc I bought a clearblue fertility monitor and discovered that I ovulate very late in my cycle, the month I found this out I got PG Laughing

Best of luck hun xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular