Has anyone ever had a stuck IUD?

jenniferHELP
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:15 am 
Post subject: Has anyone ever had a stuck IUD?
In January this year I went into my doctors office cause my IUD was causing me pain and heavy bleeding for over 2 weeks. They couldn't remove it in the office. They tried and it wasn't exactly comfortable. So I was scheduled to have it removed surgicly. They had to dialate me and clean me out. Since then I have gotten pregnant in March and started bleeding like a few days after my pregnancy was confirmed. I had light mild cramping but my HCG levels were slowly climbing. So after bleeding for a week and a half and countless times of blood tests I found out it was a tubal. I went into the emergency room for a routine test and ended up going in for emergency surgery. My tube was on the verge of rupture and little did I know I was already bleeding internally. My doctor had to actually remove 2/3 of my tube on my left side to remove the pregnancy. This surgery was in April. So after giving it a break this last week I took two home pregnancy tests and were both positive. Had an HCG test the levels were at 150 and two days after the call I start bleeding and so far it hasn't let up. I have two daugters and easily got pregnant with them they're 3 1/2 and 2 1/2. I also didn't bleed with them at all. I firmly believe it had to do with having the IUD in place it was in there for 7 months. Has anyone had this PLEASE HELP I have no one to relate to. Sorry this is long. Crying or Very sad
Doddsy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:37 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun
I can't help hun as i've had the coil but never had any probs with it. I just wanted to say hi and i hope you get ot sorted soon xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular