Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:52 am 
Post subject: Hmm, gloop galore...
Hi ladies!
Big congrats to the BFP's so far!
I again have some questions, still no BFP, but the dh is very positive our time will come. I don't have high hopes for this month (our dog is terrified of fireworks so the weekend was interesting to say the least), but am noticing some "interesting" things with my body...
Well, I honoustly have no idea where I am in my cycle and am loving it! I think I'm due this week, but not sure.
I do notice I'm having fertile mucus for quite some time now...what does that mean? It's been over a week. Embarassed It's gone more see through now. We haven't bd'd for a couple of days due to the bonfire fireworks (as said before, dog is terrified so we kinda have to keep an eye on him to stop him from hurting himself, poor thing). I did have some very light spotting (brownish red) last week somewhere, though I put that down to bd'ing hurting slightly. Or could that have been caused by ov perhaps?
Today I feel sick...I woke up with a painfull neck so I think that's why, as it's causing a headache and making me feel bwegh...I have a bucket next to me just incase. This morning I did have some sharp stabbing in my abdomen...what could that have been? Or is my body in a full state of accepting a flu?
I am confused to say the least haha! I didn't feel a def ov happening this month, but def had full on gloop as said for a while now. Could it be I haven't felt it? Or that it is a very, very late one?
I should prob just grab my diary and check where the heck I am in my cycle, but I'm worried I'll then keep thinking about it as the day approaches where af is supposed to come. Laughing
Oh the joy haha! Apologies for being confusing, I was just wondering about the overly excited gloop happening and the other things I've been feeling. Chest feels fine, no pain whatsoever. Normally if af is due, it's agony (touch wood).
No worries if everyone is as confused as me, I'm sure the final answer will come soon either way, I was just wondering if anyone recongises any of it. Smile
Good luck everyone!
Amymel86
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya!

I got my BFP on friday but before that I noticed an increased amount of *lovely* 'gloop'!!... mine was more white-ish though and also teamed with some other watery CM (sorry if TMI).... not sure if that's any help at all!! Laughing
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
I usually get 'gloop' around ov time which goes more white as AF is approaching. When I fell pg with my first, I was quite wet down below Embarassed it didnt go white as usual Laughing Good luck xx

Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:45 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for the replies ladies! I caved yesterday and checked my diary, turns out I'm due next week. Embarassed Laughing Still, I don't normally have the gloop this long... And last night had cramps while brushing my teeth...hmm...
Thx so far and will keep you posted! Smile Who knows maybe the little bd time was more than enough! Laughing
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:24 am 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed for you xx Very Happy

Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thx poppytops! Smile
Weirdest thing now...it feels like I'm about to ov now. Question Could it be I am just really, really late for some reason this month? I think I might seduce the dh just in case! Laughing Very Happy
Thanks again ladies!
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
Well you better get it covered just in case Laughing Our bodies can be so naughty sometimes, giving us strange symptoms!xx

Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
Well, spoke with my accupuncturist today and app the white gloop is prob progestorone. Go figure! So it's prob working very hard to close everything up downstairs. Told her about the cramping and pulling and she couldn't say yet (she always feels my pulse), but to take it easy for now just incase. Trying not to get my hopes up as the ol' body has played tricks before making me think "could it be" to then have af come in full action. We'll see! Smile Otherwise there is next month! Razz
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
I have everything crossed for you Pen xx
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:06 am 
Post subject:
Aah thx Wicky! Few more days and I'll know I think. Either af will come or not. I don't have any tests, so making sure I don't do anything silly haha.
Strange thing is though, my boobs don't hurt, at all. Normally around af they're agony! I can't even lie on my stomach or anything...hmmm...
Still not getting the hopes up as a little voice is saying, af will come, af will come. Laughing So could be a serious flu is going to wreak havoc soon and is making all this happen haha!
We'll see! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular