Possible ov time and need some advice pretty please...

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:27 pm 
Post subject: Possible ov time and need some advice pretty please...
Ok, so AF hasnt arrived since my M/C in Sept, however, I had a feeling that I might ov soon and low and behold, I have some lovely stretchy CM today Laughing Laughing Laughing

My question is, as this CM is just starting to 'pass though' sorry if tmi Laughing have I left it too late to try and conceive?

Also, my scan following the M/C is next Thursday 15th (they found something consistent with a gestation sack, most likely a cyst by/near my ovary) and they are scanning to see if its gone/what it is. Would you wait until after the scan to ttc? I'm in 2 minds, on one hand I dont want to waste another month as my cycles arnt regular so could it could be another 2 month cycle... On another, I'm thinking what if I conceive and something goes wrong because of the scan or because I havent waiting for a full cycle to ttc... xxx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
I think Im right in saying that you get the ewcm in the lead up to ovulation so its prime time right now. Personally Id go for it, what will be will be. x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
I'm thinking the same thing Very Happy Thank you, I am ready mentally to try again, and hubby is too, although hes getting over man flu so will have to use my best seduction techniques Laughing

PS, forgot it was called ewcm, otherwise I wouldnt have been so descriptive Laughing xx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
I agree with the other Smile
I had no idea you had a miscarriage. I'm so sorry Sad
I would carry on. I wouldn't have thought it would cause any issues xxx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
poppytops wrote:
I'm thinking the same thing Very Happy Thank you, I am ready mentally to try again, and hubby is too, although hes getting over man flu so will have to use my best seduction techniques Laughing

PS, forgot it was called ewcm, otherwise I wouldnt have been so descriptive Laughing xx

Hahaha love that last bit Smile xxx

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Natasha, yes it was all very complicated and they think it was ectopic too, but my body dealt with it which I guess makes me lucky as such Rolling Eyes

Hubby just isnt playing ball this evening, man flu has ALOT to answer for Shocked Mad xx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Oh gosh. I'm glad it wasn't too bad on you physically, it's a horrible thing to go through.
Oh dear Sad men are such wimps aren't they?! Xxx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
I'd go for it hun - but when you do go for your scan just say there is a possibility that you could be pregnant or that you have been TTC and they should be very careful and treat you nicely (not that they don't anyway but they'll just be extra aware).

Both me and hubby were man-flu'd up when we were TTC - it was such an effort - but it worked! Tell yours that the adrenaline, seratonin and general exercise in BD will help his manflu. Lots. x

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Yes men are most definitely wimps Roll

Mingomayo, saw your ticker... congratulations!!! I remember you testing but getting a BFN back in Aug/Sept time, were your pg then? Awww thats lovely news Very Happy

Thanks for the advice about the scan, we havent actually DTD since the m/c as we have been so stressed with house move and m/c etc, we exchanged contracts on our house yesterday and moving next Friday so at least thats out of the what, phew!!xx Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular