OPK question

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:34 pm 
Post subject: OPK question
OK, so I understand that a pos OPK indicating your LH surge the test line needs to be as dark as the control line.

So, once the test has gone positive, once it's negative again that means you have ovulated...

In this instance, does a FAINT test line = negative, or does NO test line = negative?
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
i think once it has started to go lighter again then it is negative.

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Steph.
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
Faint means neg karen Smile How are you getting on with them? Are you addicted yet haha xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:28 am 
Post subject:
They say once you have had a positive test you normally ovulate 12-36 hrs after that. Main thing to remember is anything other than a line equal to the control line is a negative. Once you get used to them you can use them better to indicate when ovulation is approaching as you normally get a build up of a line over a day or 2 before.
All 3 times Ive fallen pregnant we've done the deed day before the positive and the day of the positive and thats it. On one occasion we just did it twice on day of positive test and no other time. x
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Ive got some ovulation sticks the cheaper ones. I have just read up on them and find that i need to have 2 lines to be positive in other words baby dancing time to start. Im using the cb ovulation kit at the moment and i was wanting baby dancing badly last night but it said negative on the test in the morning so does that mean it was wrong then?
On the online ov it say im not sure to ovulate till the end of this week so why would i be wanting to baby dancing loads now?

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
Lexismum wrote:
Faint means neg karen Smile How are you getting on with them? Are you addicted yet haha xx

Thanks - no, far from addicted. I keep forgetting! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
They say once you have had a positive test you normally ovulate 12-36 hrs after that. Main thing to remember is anything other than a line equal to the control line is a negative. Once you get used to them you can use them better to indicate when ovulation is approaching as you normally get a build up of a line over a day or 2 before.
All 3 times Ive fallen pregnant we've done the deed day before the positive and the day of the positive and thats it. On one occasion we just did it twice on day of positive test and no other time. x

Thanks hun x
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
Lindseylou wrote:
Ive got some ovulation sticks the cheaper ones. I have just read up on them and find that i need to have 2 lines to be positive in other words baby dancing time to start. Im using the cb ovulation kit at the moment and i was wanting baby dancing badly last night but it said negative on the test in the morning so does that mean it was wrong then?
On the online ov it say im not sure to ovulate till the end of this week so why would i be wanting to baby dancing loads now?

It's possible it's not ov related and you're just horny? Laughing
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
Well i had my smiley face on the digital cb test. I tested again this morning with the cheaper test strips and it showed up as positive with 2 lines. I am going to do another test with the cheaper ones and see what it comes up.
So now i know why we have got no baby as it is out by 4 days from the online ovulation calculator ive used on my phone.

We will see this month if we are anywhere near it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular