NEED A SLAP!!!!!!

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:14 pm 
Post subject: NEED A SLAP!!!!!!
as the title says in need a big old slap for TESTING way to EARLY Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Embarassed

wen was ttc dd only tested the first month like we always do Laughing and then again the month i feel then mc and then again then month i fell for dd, so in 18m only 3times,really dont know what is up with me Sad ..... have been ttc #3 since june/july time and never had the urge to test so why now?????? tested at 5dpo Embarassed yes i know WHY??? Laughing .... then again yest 8dpo and agin today at 9dpo ALL neg like i knew they woul be also did a opk today 9dpo line is quiet dark actually not same as contol line but very visable.... im hiding all my tests nw as im driving my self CRAZY Confused Confused ......

sorry for goin on there just needed to get that out Laughing Laughing

nic xx

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
*slllaaaaaappppp

Better?

In all seriousness, give it some time and I hope it's a positive for you. xx
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:47 pm 
Post subject:
Haha, stop testing!! Smile

Fingers crossed the positive opk was a sign for you though.

xxx

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:08 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Very Happy thanks ladies..... im NOT testing again till atleast thurs if af doesnt show she is due wed!!!

im never like this felt like a crazy woman Laughing ....

i did get a near on pos opk wit my dd but wasnt till 11dpo so am just gona forget it if i can Wink

thanks

nic xx

LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Me and OH haven't been trying as such but have got into the mindset of if it happens it happens.
We're not charting or anything and my Cycles are still messed up since having DD, they went from 28 day cycle every month without fail to now being 30-36 Days so don't know from month to month when i ovulate.

Last month i tested before i even ovulated (i think)....3 times ...beat that Laughing ended up getting my period on Day 35.

My OH told me the other day that he 'thinks' i'm gonna ovulate soon as i've been really horny the past few days...i was like how the **** do you know about that, to which he told me he'd been reading up about it Laughing going by a 35 day cycle i should ovulate today.

We done the deed a few days ago and then again yesterday but i'm trying not to let it overtake my mind and try to 'forget' it so that i'm not serial testing lol hoping to just test at the end of the month if i haven't had AF by day 35

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing thats made me laugh lianne so gad im not crazy on my own....

fab job from ur oh reading up on it Smile

we were like that since june not charting or anything this was our first month and boy do i know why nw it sends me loopy Laughing

af due tomoz and her normal signs have already kicked in so on wards and up wards as they say Smile

nic xx

littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
How well do OPKs work as HPTs? I stupidly tested every day since 5 DPO and now AF is due today and have no HPTs left! But I've got tonnes of OPKs Confused
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
well people do say not to use them as some people can get a line where ever in there cycle,

But for me wen i fell for my dd i did one middle of day at 11dpo (just found out next door neigbour was pg and needed to pee on a stick Laughing ) and was near on pos... defo wasnt as dark thou, then left it till 13dpo and took a hpt and was pos so for that cycle it worked for me Smile.....

oooo hope af stays away for u hun :0) do u think ur gonna do a opk??

nic xx

littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
I did one and it was really feint so I'm assuming I'm out - but have all the symptoms - for me going crazy is one of them - been so bad got told off by the boss at work for acting the goat - completely out of character (at work anyway) and I'm on watch for stress.
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
ph no sorry bout the work thing hun, has af showed??

nic xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular